Palayad Communications - Common Service Center - Thalassery - Kannur - Kerala

Internet Browsing, Passport Application, PAN Card services, Aadhaar, DTP, Voter ID Registration

How to make changes in Birth Certificate – Kerala (Mistakes in Father name, Mother Name)

To keep birth certificate correctly and clean is mandatory for children’s, for that purpose please note the following details for correction of Birth certificate issued in Kerala.


To correct Father name or Mother name or both, need the following documents


  1. Go to Akshaya or Any CSC and apply for One another certificate of father/mother or both
  2. Collect the certificate and apply to the concerned municipal office or panchayath (depend upon the birth hospital or location of birth) if the birth hospital situated in municipality, then you must give a request to that municipality to correct the birth certificate.
  3. Proof of correct name of father/mother/both such as aadhaar, voter id etc, one another certificate of concerned, request letter etc need to submit to the municipality or panchayath (birth hospital situated location).

You will get new birth certificate within one week period from the date of application.


Kindly get in touch with us through comment if you have any doubts in this regard.

Updated: May 17, 2018 — 5:43 am

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Palayad Communications © 2015-2019 Frontier Theme